Taking a look back over my first week of 30 days of blogging and I feel that the ninth day point is the perfect place to look back at the blogs I’ve published over this period of time.
- The Tao of finding myself _ “I so long to leap feet first in to adventure, seeing the world in any means possible. I have the idea to chase the summer around the world and live in a bikini for as long as it’s OK to do so.”
The discovery into my traveling mind and a simple way I’m going to find myself while I’m still in a battle with my own mind.
- The Story of me and photography _ “ Photography what a curious thing? “The art or practice of taking or processing photographs” A beautiful way of showing the place around you and expressing the people in your world.”
A short piece explaining my love of photography and giving small ideas on how to find your escape from the rough world we live in. ( Really just a way to show off the days photos.)
- The decision is right _ “The right decision, what is that? Getting top grades and having qualifications, Is it to get into a top-class university and study everything you don’t want to be but will earn you well , Is it to get a top paid job that rips the happy out of you, “
Understading what a decision is and how on earth people can say they are right or wrong. Picking a path and understanding its a decision and only time will tell if it’s good or bad one.
- The myth of teen depression and social anxiety _ “My discovery into conquering depression and social anxiety has been an ongoing challenge for just over a year and a half, where I have had many ups and downs throughout this period of time and struggled to keep myself a positive person.”
My theory of depression and how to overcome this in a way that parents can help their children fight this. Giving understanding that depression does exist in the younger generation and not everyone has childhood flare.
- The photos behind the name _ “Admire The Beautiful is a simple expression of how I’m trying to look at the world, a simple saying of what I’m looking at through my lens .”
A simple piece of explanation of the words/ picture behind the name.
- The steps through faded eyes _ “A section of photography that shows the steps of a faded journey”
Again just a simple piece to show off my pictures through the perioded of a normal working day, with added fade filter to represent the way many people will see the town that surrounds them.
- Discovering the 5 secrets to finding myself _ “I’ve built my life on the dream of seeing the world, a simple way to find myself, perfect for my photography and being able to travel until I run out of money. But how on earth am I going to get myself onto that plane”
Another piece to learning to finding myself and discovering a way to travel the world in many different steps. 5 to be exact.
- A sunset and rise away from happiness _ “The sunsets and sunrises are my favorite time of day and simply the most beautiful part. It’s where the day begins and the day ends, a time for beginnings and time to late the worst day go. It shows that an awful day can have a beautiful ending.”
My happiness within photos , the beautiful scenes in and around Sheffield and how the sun falls on the urban and rural surroundings.
Never Miss a post on my 30 day adventure, subscribe here